Thursday, May 23, 2013

Series Begun

There are many series which I have thought of doing for a while now, much like essays perhaps. I haven't really been so motivated to shoot what I wanted, but I decided that if I didn't start soon it would never get done. This is the beginning of my "Face" series. It will also be able to go into another body of work I have been planning. I'm happy to have gotten this first one started so I can plan more for next few to come. Now I wasn't able to do the exact shoot I wanted since this was a different one, but I'll find the time to complete each image in the future. This image is one that was planned for the series, but was going to be the third one done. I'm happy with the image and am happy to include it in my work. I finally did something I wanted to. Hopefully more to come soon.

(Sketched idea....currently in the process of editing= Final Image to come.)

No comments:

Post a Comment