Monday, June 3, 2013

Solo Wind

I did a fashion photoshoot on Sunday since it was the only day I could photograph on that weekend. I'm somewhat used to going solo when photographing, but I was reminded once again why at least one assistant is always needed, especially on location. The wind was not so friendly and did not like the large umbrella I set up. The clouds also decided to hide the sun whenever I tried to compose. It was a difficult photoshoot and I'm currently in the process of editing. I had wanted to photograph this area for a long time now and plan to try it again with the hopes that it will be a not so windy or difficult cloudy day. However, I did use the wind for effects when I could.

(Also, fun fact, it's a little difficult to balance/pose on a large rock with branches that easily break off, while in six inch heals.) 





No comments:

Post a Comment